Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my mental health benefits?
- How many therapy sessions does my mental health insurance cover each year?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is my co-pay, co-insurance payment or deductible?
- What is my payment for co-pays, co-insurance for an out-of-network provider?
For Wellness to bill your covered benefits, all insurance cards and a picture ID must be presented at check-in.
Discounted rates may be available with your Wellness Discount Card. Request details when you schedule your first appointment!
Clients are responsible for their co-pay or co-insurance on the day of service.Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted for payment.
If you are scheduled for a therapy appointment and are unable to attend, you must notify us at least 12 hours in advance, to avoid a $25.00 "NO SHOW" fee.
Questions? Please contact us for further information. Call (937) 223-1871 or email: Admin@wellnesscardllc.com.